Saturday, August 21, 2010

Currently i'm in the process of revamping my room! hehe! But actually, i've already packed the whole room and throw unwanted things away straight after attachment. lol. I'm ready for my new furniture to come in!

Below is the current room plan of my room.


Photobucket

those who have come my room before should know la. lol. i've got everything you can find in a living room in my room so i can lock myself whole day in the room without feeling bored. lol!

So basically, there's the cupboard, wardrobe, computer table, study table, old study table, my bed, tv rack, phone table and the compartment for clothes. the arrow is when u first enter what u see lor.

Why do i have like so many study table when normally a person just need to have a computer table and can do her studying already?? lol. Actually i also dunno why. -_-". Old study table becomes more like a storage table for me. It's been with me for more than 10 years la. Move from my old house to new house.

Then the current study table is actually not in my room de. Used to put in my room only when i'm having tuition during my secondary school days. My tuition teachers are all female so ya that explains y i'm having tuition in my room. I still nom on chips while having tuition de lor. lol!

So initially wanted to wait till graduate then revamp my room but guess cannot wait le lol. revamp half first then shall change my bed + wardrobe after i gradaute. lol.

So below is the furniture i wanna get rid tv rack + old study table. Reason being: tv rack, the wood holding on to my tv, sink le lor. -_-". tv too heavy. old study table like i say is old!

Photobucket

Okay so cross out the 2 i wanna get rid off.

Photobucket

Ta dah! it will be replace by a dressing table, a 5 compartment cupboard and a new tv rack. The length of the dressing table and 5 compartment table is very small actually. The length of both is like smaller than my old study table. Oh how i know is beacuse my mum already found a dressing table to buy for me, and the 5 compartment cupboard is from my bro's room which is going to be mine! lol.

Anyway after i did up this room plan, i was thinking how can i make my room better and more spacious.

I did come up with one idea.

Idea No. 1 - The only thing which is quite redundant is..my phone table!

Photobucket

If i get rid of that, it will become like this.

Photobucket

I can totally push in my bed to the wall. Then in the middle of my room there'll be more space. Currently the phone table, only put phone lor! It takes up like erm quite abit of space la. lol.

Idea No. 2 - Tilt my bed!

Photobucket

Is a good idea to tilt my bed. But that means if i use computer i totally can't watch tv. lol. Okay i must say now also if i watch tv i got to tilt my head la. -_-".

I shall see how after my new furniture arrive before school starts. =). Ikea send me the booklet few days back and i got idea for my tv rack le.

I'm gonna watch singapore vs montenegro tml night! Oh and i'm changing my hp next week. ^_^.

Will update again soon! This whole week spend like 5 days with boy. busy busy busy and body clock is screwed!

No comments :

Post a Comment