Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My dressing table came last sat. ^_^.

spend the whole afternoon clearning up! and got to shift the cupboard from brother room to my room.

now i think my room is very neat now. hehe. and of cuz more spacious!

Pictures below:

Photobucket

dressing table and the cupboard.

Photobucket

can put lots of things with this 3 drawer. Oh Ya my mirror can slide. HAHA. still can store things behind! save space and prevent dust! nice! love it.


pack the whole day. damn tired and leg super pain!!!

sunday early morning went for acupuncture for my leg!!

it really works wonder! total lasted for 20 mins or so, but after she took out the needle, i really can feel my blood flowing more smoothly after that.

Photobucket

6 needles in total!

school has started! not really busy this week cuz there's no much tutorial! is like assignment base semester.lol. but i seriously hate web design because of the grading system. was still thinking is like 1 of the modules we do not need to worry about because is website, but end up..is not!

On the other hand, audio radio production is better than i thought for now? lol.

kz, very very tired now. -_-". I am going for 2 hour lesson follow by IT fair tml with classmates. =)). go get brochure!!

Getting a laptop this sat! yea. this sat we will all meet up to buy the laptop together. LOL! boy, me, wei an and judy. we are gonna get mega huge discount from that fellow! They better give us! LOL!

No comments :

Post a Comment