Sunday, August 15, 2010

Good Bye to C#. Its been nice working with you on asp.net. Won't be touching you in the near future.

Just wanna expose myself to other programming languages but is like 自讨苦吃! i'm like finding trouble for myself but oh well for my own good.

Say hi to PHP, Javascript for my fyp!

Photobucket

Thanks to XXH for this 2 books lor. super useful and he gave it to me! cuz he don't need it already.

trim my hair few days back. i only trim the ends by like 2cm or so.

Photobucket


Photobucket

happy ord-ing to my boy.

Oh and we haven go for our buffet yet. Glad that we didn't go today cuz of yog opening. later tell me too many people at esplanade then block it again. intend to go during somewhere next weekday. since boy has already ord, we got all the time in the world. lol.

Lastly, i can't wait to watch step up 3d.


I hope i will sleep soon lor cuz insurance agent coming at 12 noon tml. i got to wake up, wash up by then.

No comments :

Post a Comment