Thursday, August 26, 2010

Got my new phone delivered to my house doorsteps today morning! hehe.

Actually i recontracted last sunday lor. the earliest to deliver is thursday morning. -_-'.

Deliver from 9am-12am. see the timing also sianz. lol. So damn early. End up they came at 11:15am. -_-".

Anyway i got myself Nokia E72. By right i can recontract like since June lor. lol. drag till now. Drag till they gave me 8 dollars bill rebate. lol. I even got 25% discount on telephone bills beacuse of mio home and there's another 2 hp users in the house all related. I'm curious about my hp bills each month now. lol. Defintely save the nagging from my parents.

I was hesitating between HTC Wildfire and Nokia E72. Reason being HTC wildfire is a cheap android phone, but is resolution is not good therefore is cheap! But i must bear in mind touch screen phone the batt goes off faster and i personally don't like that so go for button phone. =).

Iphone 4 is defintely out for me 1) due to $$ (it will be cheap only if i get a $55 price plans each month but my phone bill is not paid by me FYI! so feeling guilty i can only stick to cheaper price plans. lol. I dun wanna tell them i pay for the bill but in turn when the bill come is they pay. thats so zz!) 2) Battery life i need something that lasts longer. =). Cuz keep charging will only makes your phone battery depletes faster.

Oh btw, i got my phone for $100. LOL! Remember i went for the NDP preview and got the tote bag, every year they gave out 1 whole booklet of voucher, and there's this $45 dollars voucher! got to used it by aug 30th. therefore i'm like last minute getting the phone.

I've another one and gave to esther's sister. Asked around singtel users but seems like all cannot recontract yet. And esther ask me first so pass to her already.

Wait till i start work next year, by then iphone 5? lol. Is never ending de lor. No point being desperate over it, cuz there's bound to be newer one. Tats technology!


Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment