Saturday, March 07, 2015

Find me on Carousell!

I've been busy lately and part of the reason has got to be Carousell! I spent most of the time getting posting my stuffs up there, handling potential buyers and also mailing/meetup. 

And as you can see I've this prevloed/brand new items for sale tab on my blog but it's already left not updated for very long! Carousell is a better platform to get things posted up easily and in a quicker way. 

On a side note, I'm really thankful to all the outfit reviews that I've done last time. I went to look back at those entry and it does helps me in a way it's easier to search online for the measurements of the specific clothes and photos of it with the name of the clothes. Maybe one day, I should go back to recording down all the outfit reviews again haha! 

Anyway that's not the main point, I've uploaded quite a bit of clothes over the last 1 week or so. So do find me @firstlove88 on Carousell to see if there's anything you are interested in :) 

p/s: Blog readers/ Dayre readers get special discount so do inform me if you are one of them! 






This is just part of it, do head on down to search @firstlove88 on Carousell to see the full list!

No comments :

Post a Comment