Monday, March 02, 2015

March Why You Come So Fast


I'm totally dreading the 31 days of March and how I simply wish that there were only 28 days/30 days in a month instead of 30/31 days in a month.No such thing as 31 days! 

I can consider March to be one of the busiest month for 2015, with 3 races coming up (goodbye to 3 weekends), jam pack work schedule and I do hope I'll still have the time to breathe. #justsaying but you know what I mean. 

Not forgetting the upcoming milestones at work which probably going to take up lots of my free time after work. Totally not looking forward to it and it will drag all the way till May. Sigh.

The short getaway in May can be a bonus trip to Derp and myself but at the same time we are still planning for yet another short trip in the second half of the year before our wedding. #totallyneedit

Talking about wedding, it's another 9 more months to go. It's getting really scary as days pass by and thinking of the things left to be done. Now that CNY is over, time to get down to work the remaining details. 

For the past few weeks almost every weekend is about CNY, CNY and more CNY. lol. Tiring but definitely enjoying every moment of it since it doesn't come by that often. 

Will be blogging about the happenings in February soon and do bear with the less frequent updates.

At the very least I've kept my promise and finish blogging about my new house before February ends. You can click here if you're interested. Do check it out if you have not read it yet! 

No comments :

Post a Comment