Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Mian Miam @ Tampines One

It was one of those rare weekdays whereby we took leave together to run some wedding errands. Oh well, we take it as taking a break from our busy work schedule even though there were things to be done.  

That period of time we were both busy with our work due to milestones so the rare weekday break came in at the right time. Anyway, it was my rare treat to Derp :) I usually do that once a month though haha!

We were at Tampines area so we decide to drop by Miam Miam for our lunch. I've heard much about it but no chance to try it yet. Initially, I thought it was a restaurant that sells Vietnamese cuisine though but to my surprise, they actually serves French cuisine.  


It was a weekday and it wasn't lunch time yet so the restaurant is pretty empty. 



The menu 

This place reminded me of Hoshino Coffee as both place served drip coffee! 

We topped up our mains for the soup of the day and drinks. This is only available for the lunch special if I'm not wrong. 


The soup of the day - Cream of Broccoli


My Mains: Chicken Teriyaki Spaghetti  

I can't really remember the price but it costs around $16. They were very generous with the portion! There's lots of chicken and mentaiko in the pasta. I didn't finish everything because it was too much for me. 


Derp's Mains: Miam Miam Spaghetti - $16.80

A very colorful dish whereby they balance the usage of veggies and meat very well. 

I requested for my coffee to be served after I'm done with my mains. I just need coffee to kick start my day with hehe. So here's my iced coffee :) 


 Iced Coffee - $5.20

Actually, I don't really know how to taste drip coffee because to me they are all the same though haha. I can only feel whether my coffee have foam or no foam lol!  


Our Dessert: The French Toast - $15.80

We thought it will be ice cream on top, but it's actually whipped cream. So we were quite disappointed with the dessert. The toast is good but it will be perfect if it was served with ice cream!

By the time the dessert was served, we were already quite full. The dessert was a little too much for us hence we didn't finish it.

Overall, the food served was good. Portion wise is kind of huge and I do advise on sharing unless you are a big eater/very hungry. Derp have problems finishing his pasta too lol. However, the price is slightly on the higher end for their mains and desserts. It's not that affordable for one to keep revisiting it unless they come up with various promotions (Lunch/dinner Set, credit card promo).

That's all for my two cents worth of review.

Miam Miam @ Tampines One
10 Tampines Central 1
#B1-05 Tampines One
Singapore 529536


Website: http://miam.sg/



Ending off with a casual #OOTD taken that day :)


No comments :

Post a Comment