Friday, October 23, 2015

Monster Curry @ Ion Ochard

Not long ago, I met up with my girlfriends for dinner. #finally

The very last time we met was during Claire's wedding in KL. That was like in May and we only had time to meet up in August. We used to meet up once a month but everyone is busy with their own stuffs hence the lack of meetup. Especially for me, I'm cope up with all the wedding preparation. I guess everyone is busy with their own life but oh well, I finally had a chance to pass them the BKK souvenirs too :)

Anyway, we met at Ion Orchard and not knowing what to eat, we decide to have Monster Curry

I've chance upon this restaurant quite a few times and will always go 'wow' at their food because it looks so delish and the portion looks so gigantic. 


The menu. 

To be honest, I find the price reasonable and especially so for the combo which is totally worth it. Since there's 4 of us, we had 2 combos in total. 

Hereby presenting to you the signature dish of Monster Curry..


Combo Curry!

It consists of pork shabu shabu, tempura, cheese, pork katsu and fried fish. And also the mandatory Jap curry and rice! 


For a better comparison of how big the plate is! 


Sea Monster Curry 

YY and claire shared the Sea Monster Curry where as Esther and I shared the Combo Curry :) 


Our curry combs placed together.

We got really excited when our food arrives but we didn't forget to take photos with it before we start to eat. We were famished by then so we can't really wait anymore but to quickly start on it haha! 


A quick group pic after so long :)  

Just like any other meetup, we update each other what each of us have been busy with and what we will be busy with in the near future. 

While we were eating, we had lots of praises for the food we had. We must be really hungry because everything taste nice to us! In the end, we could not finish our combo because of our limited stomach space. I believe if I were to have this with Derp, we should be able to finish the combo set. 

Monster Curry Singapore
#B4-52, 2 Orchard Turn, The Orchard Residences, Singapore 238801

We went to run some errands and soon enough, we settled down at one Hong Kong's dessert shop for desserts. As the saying goes 'there's always space for dessert. Even though we were quite full, but YY' has craving for desserts so we went ahead  to have it lol. 

The dessert shop which we went to is call Honemoon Dessert located at B3. 

The price of the dessert is somewhat similar to the other Hong Kong dessert shops if not, some desserts are slightly more expensive especially those that contain durian. 


I had the red bean beancurd dessert (bottom right).

I usually go for mango/durian desserts but not this time round. Decide to go for a healthier choice instead after having such a sinful yummy dinner. 

Monster Curry has various outlets located around Singapore. Infact, the one located at Nex is the one nearest to me. And Jurong Point has one branch too. It only appear at there after I shifted out! Totally no fate but nvm, now I can have it at Nex then.

That's all for my review! 

I will love to go back to Monster Curry one day to try a higher level in terms of spicyness Jap curry :)   

No comments :

Post a Comment