Saturday, March 13, 2010

I believe many of my friends have came to my house to see my hammies before.

Can your believe that ah pui become super skinny now?? actually i think since this year i guess. I remember during my birthday part months back she's still super fat! i guess is due to old age. i'm feeling so down last night. boy was around and we were looking at ah pui. looking at her lost so much weight, damn sad la~. i've no idea how she lose weight when i never even give her a running wheel to run in the first place! okay maybe i should now cuz she love to bite it. just grant her her wish before she goes.

i even cried a little last night and thats when boy told me after this dun wan anymore hamster. every 2-3 years will sad over it.

I've got a feeling my ah pui will go first~. her legs are not doing well. the way she walk is very different from her sister. as for her sister, she's still alive and kicking. running wheel. still run damn fast. -_-".

haiz why like that?? just months back she started to eat very little and etc. i give her more food than her sister. Don't think it helps her to gain weight lor. ><. feeling so sad~~

No comments :

Post a Comment