Thursday, March 18, 2010

wee got my camera back on wednesday! i just love their service. freaking fast. as usual i take queue no. the next 1 is me liao. love their service! and they dun have attitude problem! i ask a lot of question lor. anyway i paid total $16. haha! phew! change they whole optical view or something. i paid for my casing. cuz my battery holder de case can't close properly due to i drop it. so they change the whole casing for mi for $16.

now i got a new casing. haha! all along feel quite irritated whenever the battery cover can't close properly. but now finally change it! i didn't bring my batt/memory card along so i ask them to test it for me. lol. i dun wan i go home still not working then i bring back!

when i reach home i also did some test shots! =).


Photobucket


Photobucket

seaweed lays from tricia! the accounts people went batam last weekend to do site inspection.

Photobucket

ah pui who is now skinny!

Photobucket


Photobucket

skinny who come so fat. zz!

ntu supervisor came that day. i was super kan cheong in the morning! hahhaa! my supervisor came over tell me, when she comes liao inform him. i striaght reply:" i very kan cheong le". he reply me:" what for? also not exam?" zz!

anyway everything goes smoothly and it ends in 15 mins or less! woo hoo! hahaha!

i know i need to prepare a big farewell gift for my supervisor cuz of what he said to my ntu supervisor! hahahaha!

the day before then i remember need to book meeting room~ ahh! last minute all the meeting room booked except falcon room! but the application team they book it till JUNE lor! wth! everyday till JUNE. is for them as and when their vendor come use de. so mei ling help mi to e-mail them see is it alright if i use. go through all the crap.

when my supervisor also suddenly remember about the meeting room issue! haha! but good thing i sort of settle for him.

after next tuesday i guess many of them gonna hand in their resignation letter. at least i know of the confirmed ones. haiz~.

going to catch quite a few movies this weekend. woo hoo! yes is friday tml! =).

No comments :

Post a Comment