Saturday, March 13, 2010

No camera but i've got so much things to say here! hahaha!

Photobucket

I've read finish dear john on tuesday. Started watching the movie on wednesday. i stream it at night. watch it before i sleep. almost watched till i sleep~ zzz! HAHA! i dunno y! is like there's so much talking. btw the movie going at damn fast pace. skip too much till i can't catch it. Watching the movie is very difference beacuse viewer's can't hear john's or savannah's thoughts. is just plain seeing them just like that.

As for the book, is in John's view. 1st person view. "I miss her.." this kind. is more interesting lor. good thing boy refuse to watch with me! haha! if not i really think he will sleep in the movie theatre.

So i just wait for it to stream finish, watch the ending to compare the ending of the movie and the book.

As i've mention in my previous post, my ah pui slim down a lot due to ageing. =(. pictures below.

Photobucket

she's so small in my hand la~ zz!
Photobucket

even though never work today. i'm damn sleepy already. zz! shall rest early today. i got lots of things to do tml. watch gossip girls season 3, pack room, write log book for week 9 since i'm so free now, supervisor coming on wednesday!

anyway i've mention i'm interested in pei zhen's job, just on friday her lao ban has a lesiure talk with me. Ask me do consider join them after i grad. Company is expanding confirm need people. Joining him also means part of my current team la. we are 1 family lor. shall see how la~.

No comments :

Post a Comment