Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Went down to keppel tower at habour front with esther and yy after work yesterday. Somemore we cheong down after i left office cuz canon closes at 7:30pm. Only opens from mon-fri. -_-“.

Anyway bought my camera for repair. I didn’t know is under warranty until i saw the paper they give me. Oh ya, my lens somehow got shifted, can no longer take pictures so i brought it down for servicing. Who ask mi drop it before, soak it with soya sauce before. Lolol. No one to blame but myself!

I must say the service is good. People there don’t have attitude problem, the waiting area is cosy and we even got ourselves free drink. Hot chocolate. Lolol. Too bad the air con off already cuz almost everyone left already. I’ll make a trip down again when my camera is okay in another 8-10 working days.

They will SMS me when the camera is ready. Lol.

So after the trip there, we went chinatown for porridge + koi cafe as usual!

Wee~ even though weather is freaking hot but we slowly eat our porridge. Ordered raw fish this time. First time trying it, nice! Somehow i just likes raw stuff la. Lolol. Esther was telling me if i likes sashimi then i will like raw fish. Is just chinese way of cooking it. Yummy! Too bad camera down so never take pictures at all.

Anyway those who dun like raw fish can just order it and put it into your porridge.
It gets cooked on the spot! LOL!

Reached home and bathe by 11:00pm. Slept by 12:00am and i’m super tired~ 2 more days to freaking weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment