Sunday, July 10, 2011

Boy was away for ICT from mon-fri. i think my week pass by very fast and also i went batam during mid week.

monday i went to sign my employment letter, there's too many things to sign. the whole thingy took around 1 hour? cuz the hr got to go through quite a lot of information with me and another lady. No idea the another girl is what position but i know not the same department as me.

tuesday i got to wake up damnmnnn early to go school! what for? to help boy to register his modules for next semester. Got to go school cuz his friends go school to register so i also go to help boy register so that they will get to have the same time table next semester. BUT the good thing is i do not need to take public transport to school! whahaha!

calvin drove all of boy's friend and me to school! so good right? haha! of cuz my house were the last one they came to because its the nearest to school! No need scare of not enough space in his car because he drove those family car! damn shiok! haha! It's not the first time he drove to my house area because quite often he send boy to my house from school or when they go outing.

So good to have rich friend who drive their family car so often. They reach my place around 8.50am and we were in Ihub by 9:05am. started camping and by 9:40am i got all the slots for boy le. some of his friends didnt manage to get the slot for 1 module so got to appeal. seriously they should just register for us. i've been complaining about this system for 3 years.

Calvin then drove us out of school, drop me at JP while they go have lunch elsewhere. didnt join them cuz i got lots of things to do at JP. Went for my pre employment checkup, li hua came to meet me for lunch, we went to change money for our batam trip before we go home to rest and pack for our trip!

I've also finished watching harry potter and the half blood prince before i go batam! when i started watching then i realise i never watch before.

Photobucket



Shall watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 soon.

Supposed to meet guo liang and darwis for dinner on the thursday i back from batam but i realise i too shag already so decide to postpone the meeting lol.oh no~ what happen to our monthly meet up. haha! shall put in plan real soon. and stupid darwis got a very not fixed schedule so i'm very lazy to plan.

will blog on my batam trip!

No comments :

Post a Comment