Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last sunday, i went to the clothes buffet by milly's exu! It was a last minute decision because i've been thinking whole day to go anot. haha!



Photobucket

Li hua is very kind enough to accompany go down but she stand outside and wait for me while i busy being an auntie snatching clothes inside. THANKS li hua!! Okay no need to snatch just need to squeeze clothes into the plastic bag given by them! I actually stand outside the shop for like 10-15 minutes before i decide to go in and give it a try. Stand there to see if there's really anything i want anot. haha!

The plastic bag is quite big actually. See picture here! The album also contains photos of their clothes at the clothes buffet which tempt me to go! haha! So basically your clothes cannot go over the black line. Saw one girl pass by the black line cuz she thought can exceed the black line but end up milly(the ladyboss) told her to get some piece off when she checking out her items.

The event was actually on sat and sunday. regret not going on sat. haha! cuz the clothes on sat is also very nice but is much more crowded. they only let 30 people in the shop at one time. so got to wait. When i go on sunday by then already not much people. BUT the good thing is i can slowly choose. If i go on peak periods like sat, then within 30 minutes i got to come out le. I think i stayed more than 30 minutes in the shop lor! haha! The shop people never chase me out! =). hehe!

I mean seriously la, i have been pending the shop from front to end, end to front, then the sales assistant were just doing their stuff and see my walking here and there without disturbing me. And i dunno they feel irritated a not la but thanks for not chasing me out! I confirm i walk more than 10 times to and fro just to make sure i never miss any single thing out! =)



Photobucket

This big bag of clothes is my $35 dollars worth of loots from the clothes buffet!



Photobucket

6 pieces of clothes all together so basically $5.80 per piece! super good deal! actually i still can squeeze one more piece in one. is possible but need to rearrange everything in my plastic bag again lol!


Photobucket

After arranging them. The top 3 is for casual wear, bottom 3 i decide to wear for work! hehe. dun even need to buy any clothes for work already lol. Super love the grey one cuz is of super good quality and thats y it stands the most space in my plastic bag!

Close up view on my casual t-shirts.



Photobucket

my first leopard prints shirt. lol.



Photobucket

this oversized cropped tshirt is one of the more popular clothes in the shop. comes in mustard, baby pink, baby blue.

Good news is i just know they are going to hold another clothes buffet during end of august/early sep! I can't wait!

There are also many maxi dresses, flats and heels, hats, accessories for you to grab! if you go there during the first day there's even clutches, wallets! just depends how u squeeze nia. I saw xiao mei mei squeeze their clothes into their shoes to save space! damn smart!

Btw the highest record was 10 pieces of item into that plastic bag which makes it $3.5o for an item. OMG! superrr worth it!
Like their facebook page for updates on their next buffet! FB Page