Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Photobucket



went to watch transformers last wednesday. I booked the 3d ticket but it turns out there's technical fault so end up watch in 2d. GV gave us the refund and also complimentary tickets to be used any day from mon-sun or public holiday also can. so meaning my transformers movie is like being paid for and i've got nth to lose.

I must say the female lead this time is hotter than megan fox. must be the first scene when she walk up her stairs with only her pantie. lolol. Guess she's gonna be famous now since megan fox famous cuz of transformers. I randomly ask boy why this time no megan fox..he say must be too expensive to hire her. I guess so too.

Anyway the most memorable part of the show is when that hangover I and hangover II Chow came out, he haven even talk hor theatre already got people laughing liao. LOL. He act as the jerry this time and he work for decepticons. lol. he got a joker face. Thinking of those stupid things they do in hangover make me laugh to myself.

oh ya if i'm not wrong is the last movie for the transformers movie sequeal. quite happy with it cuz if the story is too long is gonna get more and more boring because every episdoe is autobots vs decepticons for 3 whole movie already.

Every transformers movie the song sure is sing by linkin park. I prefer the song this time than to transformers 2 song.





Last but not least, say hi to the autobots in my house!

Photobucket

big bumble bee, can be transform manually by your own hand to the robot too.

Photobucket

hello optimus prime!

Photobucket



this is the smaller bumblebee but he damn poor thing, got lots of dust on it. lol. i remember he can make some noise one lol. something like auto rots roll out. haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment