Friday, July 08, 2011

Met jennifer on one sunday afternoon the week she came back from taiwan to get the presents she got for me!

In return, i was on the way home from jp, i purposely pass by pioneer mall to get sundae and deliver to her house! haha! got the father day coupon from Pioneer Mall mac which you get to eat sundae at 1 dollar if you get 2. so 2 for 2 dollars. save 50cents each lor. And it was hot that afternoon! shiok!

Photobucket

eaten the tai yang bing around 1 week ago. hehe. nice!

then when i meet esther for bs birthday, she pass me the naraya bag she got for me! my brother didnt get for me when he's there cuz he got no time to shop! he's on tour thats why. He saw the shop closing infront of him and his gf. lol. then i say nvm cuz i got another friend going in june to get for me hehe.

Photobucket



these the bigger one though, got a smaller one actually but is okay. big/small both i like haha.

And i know even though is fake, but is off really good quality. totally love it.

anyway i just back from batam, thinking of going bkk in decemeber since all the other places in the world gonna be so cold( i hate that) only bkk will be like sg hot. By then i've already worked more than 3 months and can take leave le. shall see how it goes. =).

update my batam trip soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment