Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcoming Baby Elna

A year and 2 months after Baby Kyler was born(and yup I recently blog about Kyler's 1 year old party ), Baby Elna came to this world too! I'm so proud of my bestie that she have formed a '好' word which most of the parents have always wished for :) She's so blessed and must have done many good deeds in her past and current life that she get what she wanted! 

I'm super happy for her because she make me feel that she had completed her mission of giving birth to at least 2 to replace the ageing population lol! 

Baby Elna opened her eyes the moment she's out on 13th June 2014

Photo taken by her dad :) 

I went down after work that day to visit the mother and her day 0 daughter. This time round, all of us visited her at different time and each of us didn't stayed too long and went off. No chance to gather everyone this time round but we'll see each other again at Elna's baby shower! 

When I reached the ward, Esther was holding on to Baby Elna in her arms and watching tv. Esther is so much more pro and relax now! #experiencedmum We started catching up a little and then it's photo taking max of Baby Elna :)

Some pics of Baby Elna taken by me. She's such a darling and slept so soundly throughout (even when I carry her!)




So cute~


She placed her hands there herself haha! 


Congrats on her new born once again!

And then it was my turn to carry Elna. All new borns are so so fragile and of cause light!


With Baby Elna sleeping soundly in my arms. Kyler fidget much more when I carry him back then lol.

Last but not least,  a photo with Mummy Esther with Elna too :)


So so happy for my bestie! To me, it's not easy to take care of 1 kid, don't even mention 2 kids. She sacrifices all her free time to her 2 kids. Something which I 做不到 for now and probably these few years. 

#妈妈永远是最伟大的

Looking forward to Baby Elna's baby shower next month. Can't wait to see her again :):)

No comments :

Post a Comment