Monday, June 30, 2014

More Outfit Reviews...

Back with yet another round of outfit reviews..

1) Hollyhoque - The Perfect Bridesmaid Dress


A really sweet dress from Hollyhoque. Got it during their flash sales :) Other that the ptp area is quite loose for me, the dress is of a good fit. Detailed review can be found here.

2) Love Bonito - Lorienne Dress


This prints totally remind me of the romper I wore to Kyler's 1st Birthday Party. A very good quality dress but I've yet to find the ocassion to wear it yet. Not a dress to wear for going to buffet dinner lol. The detailed reviews are up here.

3) Floret Casual Romper


One of those days at the new kampung enjoying some ice cream on a hot saturday! Another romper from Hollyhoque's sales and I find it a pretty loose at the ptp too. Got to send it for alternation if I wish to rewear it though. No detailed review of this as this romper belongs to past collection.


4) Fairebelle - Mon Ange Frock


I have been wearing this pastel hues dress many many times to work and never got sick of it :) Details reviews can be found here

4) Love Bonito - Carlynn Dress


Have reviewed this dress before and I finally wore it out for anniversary dinner with Derp. Will blog about the anniversary dinner soon! Stay tuned :)


4) My Glamour Place - Kyra Cutout Dress


Loves how the dress create a slim waist effect with the contrasting band at the waist line :) Slight loose at the ptp area but overall a acceptable work dress! Detailed review here

4) My Glamour Place - Lorena Skorts Romper in Cobalt Blue


Last but not least, a skorts romper! One of the better quality rompers I've ever owned. I foresee myself wearing it pretty often. Oh and I do miss that long hair of mine but they are way too hard to maintain so I snip them off! 

That's all for my outfit reviews for now, stay tune for the next round then!


No comments :

Post a Comment