Wednesday, July 02, 2014

A good half year has passed. Hello July!



Hello July! What an exciting month June have been! Though I must say,  June has been really busy. #asusual, #nothingnew

I've confirmed my final shift to the new house this weekend! All the essentials are almost there and good enough for us to stay in. (I've still got lots of stuffs left behind at my cozy little room in Jurong, I'll still go back there at least 1-2 times a week so I still got chance to take stuffs being left behind! I'll miss my really old spring bed, it hurts if you try stepping on the bed. I've had a love hate relationship with it.)  
It's exactly 6 months ago we got our keys and I can't believe that 6 months have passed and the flat is finally ready for us to stay in. 

We did took our own sweet time, started our renovation 2.5 months after keys collection (need to clear up the defects by HDB), another 2.5 months to complete the renovation and around 1 month time to tie up loose ends (waited a long time for the internet to be up)

I'm pretty sure the next part of my life is going to be more exciting. I mean afterall, you're going to stay by yourself/being independent, you get to learn many new things and you had to do things all by yourself. Probably learning more life hacks, sales + discounts of household items, setting aside budget to pay more bills, the list just goes on. Definitely got to start cooking and etc and I'll miss those days my mum will be screaming at me for making a mess out of her kitchen since I got my own kitchen now.

No doubt, there will be down days whereby I can have huge quarrels with my family members over some really stupid stuff  but the very next day everyone is back to normal again. #familyareforever

Family members are the ones who will be there for you for life.

There are days whereby I look forward to moving and there are days whereby tears just came to my eyes when I think of moving out. I know it may sounds contradicting, but that's exactly how I feel . No matter what, it's always a joyous occasion to have your own house and living on your own. It's part of growing up and there's nothing to be sad about, but more of getting out of your comfort zone. *sigh*

Enough of my contradicting thoughts, it's a busy July because I've to cope the unpacking of my stuffs at new house and the tight deadlines given at work. Gonna start attending lessons soon at the new SRC next to my new place, gosh I do miss those days of making my fats cry  after stopping for 2 months. Time to know new classmates in the new neighbourhood! Hope the teacher is good too!

I should not be gone for long, just probably need time to settle down. I will try to keep it up with my regular postings so do check back. Till then! 

No comments :

Post a Comment