Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Baby Elna's Baby Shower

Few Saturdays back, Derp and I attended Elna's baby shower at Coasta Sand Resort. The previous time, Kyler's baby shower was at ECP's Gold Kist chalet. This time round, it's held at Coasta Sand Resort which is much more acccessible.

 Revisiting Downtown East area brought back much memories with my poly/uni mates. 

I attend 1-2 chalets almost every holiday from poly to uni days :) Night cycling and night supper session were something not to be missed and a MUST in our itinerary. 

Not forgetting, we would be very effort to shop for BBQ stuff and have BBQ on the first night. It's hard to organize BBQ nowadays because no one wants to do all the marinating/cleaning up after wards. Feeling thankful and grateful for having supportive parents and bf(at that time), hence I didn't miss all of this fun times. #YOLO After every chalet, I can concuss for many hours straight lol.

Back to Baby Elna's Baby shower, We took a bus from our new place and reached there within half hour. Our bus stopped outside downtown east and we had to walk in. It wasn't that far and it beats waiting for that particular bus which took forever to come. 


#OOTD - Romper from In House Fashion


My first and proper meal that day so I can't help but took a mountain of food. I was really famished! 


We didn't stay that long because we intend to head to Derp's place to grab some stuffs left behind by him, since we were already in that area. We left before my other friends came. Oh well, there's plentiful of  chances to meet again :)

Took some pics with the star of the night before I left, Elna is such an angel! She slept throughout and I really hope she will be guai guai all the way and don't give much problem to her mother. 


Esther went to find the hair accessories for her  and put it on before we took the picture lol. 


Derp met Elna for the first time because he didn't went with me to visit Esther after Elna is born. I do think he agree with me about Elna is an angel too haha! 


:)


Second bundle of joy. 


A group photo with Elna.

Esther walk us out and took the chance to parade Elna around for photo taking. We took one last photo with the backdrop :)


I'm so happy for my bestie because she gave birth to a boy and then a girl now. So blessed :) I'm looking forward to the day her 2 bundles of joy grow up and join us in our outings. Having said that, that would means we have aged. :( So contradicting isn't it? I guess, that's life. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment