Monday, July 21, 2014

Jog from Sengkang Riverside Park to Punggol Waterway

Few days after we settled down in the new place, we reckoned it's time to hit the tracks again! We have been so busy that we only workout once per week, as for Derp, sometimes not even once. But this time round, we are at a totally new environment and it's a route which I've been wanting to explore for the longest time. 

This also means that we are back to our pre-wedding photoshoot venue, it's so surreal and the memories of our photoshoot still stays whenever I/We go for a jog :):) Can't believe that it's just less than few minutes walk from my new place! Loves to be staying so near to the nature.





The park has really beautiful sky every evening. I'm totally enjoying it every moment. It calms my mind and a good place to wind down after a busy day of work.

There was a park connector which leads to Punggol Waterway. There's also another park connector which leads to hougang if I'm not wrong. (I'm still exploring the connector to hougang by myself hehe!) 



During evening time, there are many runners and also cyclists. But the route are wide enough, that's one part I love the most. My old running route used to be really narrow and I've to slow down to overtake people who are walking home. 

Otw to punggol, we saw this water dam. 



Passed by this painting which was drawn by Derp's friend. haha! 

We passed by quite a few of the BTO project facing punggol waterway too. They are almost completed! 


This was meant to be our another photoshoot venue but we couldn't find it. Oh well, we ended at a place which was beautiful too for our night shoot :) It's also in Punggol and there's hardly any people who take their photoshoot there.



:)


Alright my bad, I'm a lousy photographer haha! 



If I'm not round, when the night falls the whole area will be light up. We didn't stay too long to see it though.


#selfie


My #ootd that day before we jog back. 

It was a 2-3km route there and another 2-3 km back. 

I'm really grateful that such scenic place exists and I can really make good use of them now. This has defintely motivates me to run more often, run further, faster and explore all these beautiful places. 

Running is about finding your inner place, and so is a life well lived - Dean Karnazes 

No comments :

Post a Comment