Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Itacho Sushi @ Tampines Mall

A random date with Derp to Tampines Mall because I've been wanting to visit the New Balance outlet located there. I've been wanting to get a new kick as a birthday present for myself. 

It's not that my current Nike shoe doesn't serves me well, but I think it's good to have more than 1 pair and not wait till that only pair I have start to wear and tear. By then it's too late, especially if the following week I'm having a race. Shoes need to be season before using them for marathon. 

We had a late lunch at around 2pm and we chanced upon Itacho Sushi. Didn't know there's Itacho Sushi at Tampines Mall but best part is there wasn't any queue. It's hard to find places with not much queue at Itacho Sushi. The outlets at Ion orchard and Jem always have long queue! 


Yay to no queue which means our food will come faster. We were totally famished! 


The sauces were all placed in this build-in holder on the table. This concept is good as it gives you more space to have your meals. Jap restaurants should start to have this concept especially ramen stalls! 

It was meant to be a carbo loading meal for me as I'm running GEWR the very next day. But I do think we didn't order that much as I think it will turn out haha! 

Here's what we have ordered, mainly salmon base type of sushi :)


Roasted Salmon Roll - $4.0  

Very thick salmon, very yummy but it's a little pricey!


Chawanmushi - Can't remember the price but they are very generous with the ingredients inside the Chawanmushi


Fish Roe Sushi and Spicy Fish Roe Sushi if I'm not wrong. All for Derp because he's a fan of that. 

And here comes the plate of many salmon sushi! 


In clock wise direction: Roasted Salmon with Fish Caviar - $1.60 each, Smoked Duck BreastRoasted Salmon with Cheese - $1.50 Each, Roasted Salmon - $1.30

All of them are really yummy!

No matter how many times I've dined in at Itacho Sushi, I still love the food served by them. Although it may be on the more expensive side as compared to other Sushi restuarants, it does serves high quality and decent sushi. Never fails to disappoint me whenever I need to have my sushi craving fixed! :)

Itacho Sushi @ Tampinese Mall
4 Tampines Central 5
#04-32
Singapore 529510

No comments :

Post a Comment