Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Last Chapter of the Year - December!


December's a month of festive seasons! Going to work definitely feels much more motivated as compared to the other months,

Less than a week to the last race of the year, I'm praying for good weather that day. I've already registered and still in the midst of planning races for 2015.  Me want go for another one or two 21km marathon next year! #yolo so just do it.

I'll leave all the setting of resolutions for 2015 when month end arrives. A month of reflection and time to think what you have achieved for 2014 and what you want to achieve in the coming year. 

I have lots of annual leave to clear and this will mean lots of rest days in December for me. 

Yay to me-time and I've got tones of things to do for example wedding stuff. A need to stop procrastinating and I hope I get down to it and not spend my time nua-ing away. 

Planning for xmas party at my new house, first xmas and new year countdown in the new crib makes me got excited just by thinking about it. Basically, we are happy just by staying inside the new crib. Nothing beats that feeling. 

Derp and I have bought a 4ft xmas tree and in the midst of decorating it. I just had it lighted up all by myself because Derp is off to ICT.  Feeling proud of myself and now the tree just needs more ornaments and it will be done! It's so fun walking around hunting for Xmas decorations. Keeping in mind we are decorating a house which we call our own :) 

Since it's the last month of the year, make it count, achieve what you want to or at least start doing something about it :) I hope everyone ends it with a blast! It's gonna be a awesome month. 

No comments :

Post a Comment