Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Review: Cornell Waffle Maker and Redman Golden Waffle Mix Original

I've received a Cornell Waffle Maker from my girlfriends during the pizza affair housewarming few months back. 

I went to Phoon Huat @ Bunoa Vista MRT with my parents not long ago and I happened to chance upon this Golden Waffle Mix.


Can't really remember how much it was, I think it's $3.20 if I'm not wrong. 


The instructions are all there. It doesn't seems difficult at all so I decided to buy this and put my Cornell Waffle Maker to good use. A premix does save a lot of trouble because in this way I need not do the waffle mix from scratch, but yet get to enjoy yummy waffles! 


Cornell Waffle Maker


The interior of it.


If the green light is on, it means the waffle maker is not hot enough yet. Once the green light goes off, it means that it's hot enough and you can pour your waffle mixture in it. 


This show that it's ready. Once you poured it the mixture, the green light will be on again. When it goes off, it means your waffle is ready. You can always leave it longer to obtain a even crispier waffles if you prefer it that way. 

I didn't took a photo of what went on inside my waffle maker. They recommended us to spray some oil onto the waffler maker before pouring in the mixture. It's to prevent the waffle from sticking on the waffler maker during first use. However, we didn't follow that but we managed to have nicely cooked waffle :) 


Homemade brunch on a Saturday morning.


Nicely baked waffle by the Cornell Waffle Maker.

With the Redman Golden Waffle Mix, it's really easy to prepare and have yummy waffles for brunch or for dessert. A pity that we didn't have any maple syrup to go with our waffles if not it will be even better! 

A packet of this Redman Golden Waffle Mix can serves up to 4 to 5 pax.

And just lately, I saw this video on 7 ways to use your waffle iron for foods other than waffle

Everything seems so nice and I can't wait to try them out with my Cornell Waffle Maker!

No comments :

Post a Comment