Saturday, July 22, 2006

Love Is Just About 2 Persons..

Love Is Just About 2 Persons..

anyway..i've blogged at my another blog le..nth much to write here..=)..back home le..yesh..just finished practising my piano..monday is the exam le..wish mi luk..this whole week everyday i played for like 2 hours everyday..think my hand will break soon sia..><..

anyway..nice day i had with my boy..=)..i understood what it means by Love Is Just About 2 Persons le..=)..who cares whether the whole world is against u and that girl/boy together..opposing your to be together..no matter what is their choice..is just about 2 person..and no one else..yesh i agree..and it will be stored in my mind le..=)..and not get affected easily again..qian told mi..the more risk u take to love..the more complete your life will be..i agree..=).. i am willing to..yesh i am..

No comments :

Post a Comment