Sunday, July 09, 2006

sentosa..

sentosa..

seriously i am not going to write much..when i get the photos then i write more ba..tml ba..now i guess..errm yesh i am tired..after a day of sentosa..kana sun burned..just now i come home maple..errm..went to sleep..wake up..got a bad news from my boy..

very worried..worried for everybody seriously..i can't sleep either now..cuz of that..and i still can tell my boy am i dreaming..-___-"..can't even differentiate whether i awake or dreaming..until i slap myself and check..how i hope i dreaming..but i'm not..i dunno what to write now..but to say..everybody please dun tired yourself out..take care..dun fall sick..this timing still see so many online..i can feel lah..haa..

may god bless and everything will turns out fine..too many things on my head..1st time i write such a short entry and takes up so much time..maybe a entry with mixed feelings is really like this..had a talk with alister..president of the club today lah..quite a long one..after the talk..more thoughts in my mind too..a day with so much thoughts..and feelings..

no matter what my boy is still with mi now..is enough..even though far..but i can feel..thanks my boy..=)..try not to think so much..i also try not to think so much le..><..god bless..

No comments :

Post a Comment