Tuesday, July 11, 2006

shopping day..tired~~

shopping day..tired~~

kz..i wan to say something..to that few..@#%^ tagging my blog..i know is not my friend..i know is someone..i know..i know is someone who know..our maple group de pple..and i know is not my classmates..i know is from where..but i really dun wish to find out who the person is..i wan clarify something..first..i no say i chio before..WHEN DID I..WHICH BLOG ENTRY WHERE~~U FIND FOR MI LAH~..and second..NO ONE IN MY TAG BOARD SAY I CHIO BEFORE..i dun need such OVER WHELMING REACTION in my tag board..thanks~~..i dun need..i rather no one tag..than those..pranksters..

and i believe..is someone from my boy's group there de pple lah~..i dun wish to know who...and..if u really not happy we 2 are together...then just..come talk to us then..i believe u have our MSN...no point hiding yourself..staying mysterious..dare to say then dare to admit..

and if is those..PASSERBYS~~..as i wrote there very big and nicely and politely..if u wan post any nasty comments then please leave thanks..i dun need that..i dun need passerbys at my blog too..a blog to mi is just a place for mi to write my views..i dun need many pple to read..okay lah i ugly..then dun come lah..see le puke then get lost lah~~..come here see make yourself puke for what..spoil your mood and appetite only mah..as if there's many picture..i dun take picture everyday and post..i dun zi lian..if got..means..i think I AM CHIO SO I DO THAT..BUT I DIDN'T..PLEASE GET THAT RIGHT..

okay back to what happen today..=)..today wake up..go sch..wah very tired..i slept in the train..-__-"..reach sch..go for project 2 lesson..err..wah very tired..the teacher hor..very zzz..as usual..chase us off when times up..was reading my blog with wen qian in lesson..practically slack my 3 hours again..oh ya..slept beside shirley sia in the room..too tired le..then went RWP..err..boring lesson~~..got mock exam..but hor..i anyhow do..later still can do..by 12am submit to him..so i will do it later..=)..and e-mail him lor..

then for lunch..after RWP..crap many lame things out..shooting pple today..><..too tired lah need to find entertainment..anyway..went bugis after that..my leg is breaking now..shop till..a lot of things...no money le..spend around 70 dollars lor i think..i go withdraw 50 dollars..also not enough..end up left 10cents..-__-"..bought 2 tops..one tiarra earring..and one necklance..i like it a lot..><..the pendant is one "J"..very nice..><..and shiny..and BIG..haha..the chain is long long de that type..ya..=)..

just reach home not long..resting my leg..then see my blog..kind of..not affected lah..and my boy..i am not affected relax..just wan to get those pple thinking STRAIGHT..and nth much..anyway..i think i am putting PW to my blog soon..yesh..AGAIN..is my turn..haaa..i will..give the PW to those who i need to..or maybe change of blog address..yesh..learn from hui lin ba..haha..=)..it will be nice..kz guys gtg..

(p/s: ming relax..i also very zzz liao..but i confirm the guy know us lah..i confirm..even see dew before..only that few pple..who can it be..haaa..)

No comments :

Post a Comment