Tuesday, October 03, 2006

1. My ex is still...my memories..

2. . I am listening to zhi dui ni you gan jue by fei lun hai and hebe...

3. Maybe I should...start preparing to go sch..=X..

4. I love...my friends..family..my boy...ultraman...mapling..

5. My best friend...bvss buddies..dbe everyone of them..=)..

6. I don't understand...why love cannot be simple..

7. I lost...my old hotmail account..T_T..

8. People say...when u lost something...then u will learn how to cherish the thing..

9. The meaning of my screen name is...what screen name u referring to??desktop wall paper??hp wallpaper??

10. Love is...something which pple know feelings would fade yet still continue..because is just like u know one day u will die yet u still continue to live..=)..

11. Somewhere, someone is...there for mi..

12. I will always...cherish everything i have now..

13. Forever seems...to not be in my dictionary..action speaks louder than words..

14. I never ever want to...grow old..

15. My cell phone is...changing soon..by 2007..

16. When I woke up this morning..i am doing this thing..-____-"..

17. I get annoyed...when i can't say out how i feel..

18. Parties are...eat??enjoy??make more friends??

19. My pet(s) are...none..-_-"..

20. Kisses are the best when...it is on the forehead..*grins*

21. Today I...am going to call mr ching..and go sch...do mentoring stuff later..

22. Tomorrow I will..go down jin tai primary to give them children day gift..go out with boy..=)..

23. I really want...everything in my wishlist..=X...

7 random things about myself:

1. i love mapling
2. i love my boy
3. i love DBE
4. i love happy 4 friends
5. i'm being called as maple queen
6. i plays the piano
7. i'm jobless now

7 things that scare me:

1. horror movies..~_~...
2. night walks..~_~...
3. in the middle of the night alone outside walking home..
4. nightmare
5. ghosts
6. old changi hospital
7. creepy sound i hear in the night..

7 random songs at the moment:

1. Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue-Fei Lun Hai+ Hebe
2. Bu Zai Hu You Mei You Yi Hou-Energy
3. Tui Hou-Jay
4. Ge Wo Ni De Ai-Tank
5. Wo Meng Xiao Shi Hou-Tank
6. Bai She Feng Che-Jay
7. Zhi Xiang Ai Ni- Raine

7 things I like most:
1. my boy
2. bv gang
3. dbe2a22
4. happy 4 friends
5. my sam soon pig which my boy give mi..=)..
6. my bear which my boy give mi..=)
7. maple~~

7 people to do this:
1. Sophia
2. Mabel
3. Nic
4. Hui Lin
5. Anonymous A Who Read My Blog
6. Anonymous B Who Read My Blog
7. Anonymous C Who Read My Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment