Monday, October 02, 2006

yesterday is a day of mapling...but got take many breaks in between..LOLX..level 126 le..yeap..=)...finally..haha..after 1 week i suppose or 2 weeks..so slack..anyway..my boy also 126 le..grats..we level around same time..so we decided to go zakum at night..then i went to eat bathe..then login not long..i saw JosephChua..he at the zakum altar..means he inside liao..he one of my buddy..then from 8 plus i saw him..then 9 plus i ask him zakum till which status..he tell mi haven even start..-___-"..

so feel so excited lah..mi and my boy cheong up....really is cheong....then manage to go in..ya..no need botting go in le..=)..pictures are below..later i post it up..i off msn every application to prepare for it lor..kz..then while waiting to settle for party..zz..many confusion..a lot of craps..kp here and there..so around 9 plus it started..haha..once it throw the fire eye to summon zakum out..that idiot~~..lao bu si de~~..there was a sudden lag lor..zzz..then i recover from it..but my boy just lag out straight..haven even whack zakum lag out le..

poor boy..T_T..as for mi i continue to cheong inside..all my buddies who zakum today tell mi..today party..all cannot make it..dunno y no pros around de..and no body wan to zakum de..think is due to exams next week ba..all the SGNs die liao..knowing the fact that all the party CMI..see the level i also close my eyes and just try my best..during the process..i was sweating and also..shivering..my hands are damn busy..i died at the 6th arm..T_T..cuz of lag..i dunon y also..i press any key also cannot..once my party leader disband..i lag liao..sadden~~..josephchua he..dc-ed..sad..one of my attacker were gone..think he the highest level among 30 of them at the begining..mi and my boy is like 2nd highest..see how CMI the pple there..

he come back tell mi to jia you..i die the next moment..suay mouth..lolx~..but anyway is a nice experience..i sitll dunno y i lag lor..zzz..just i press anything also cannot..T_T..all the buttons cannot..next moment i know i will see tomb..so i just wait..haha..

going sch soon..start of 2nd week..=)...hope is a great week just like the 1st...OOP change lecturer and practical lecturer also change..hope is a better one..=)..bb all i go prepare to go sch le..be back in the evening..=)..

winter 90 is my party leader..=)..

No comments :

Post a Comment