Saturday, October 28, 2006

back with more more more pictures..can't believe myself too..i can have so many entries in one day..just cuz..today is slacking day..no go anywhere..lazy to say more..

anyway qian send mi 2 pictures..waiting bar and shin bar..yeap..nice nice..i wanna go both of that bar..



shin bar..

i didn't know that in real life..there's something really call waiting bar..i thought only in my date with a vampire..dunno inside is really like my date with a vampire anot..haha..shirley asked us..dunno pple who go there..is it all waiting for someone..or probably waiting for something in their life..who knows..but my date with a vampire..the bar is really used for waiting someone..haha..go in le then know..haha..



as for now..eat my maggie..and get my IBE thing done..zz..need to hand in on tuesday..tuesday got maths quiz too..gogogo~~..go jing xian~~..

1 comment :

  1. Haha! This seems to be a cool story. Enjoyed reading your article. Keep uploading more stories about this bar. I would like to read more.

    ReplyDelete