Sunday, October 29, 2006

my boy just left and went home..=))..i'm going to bathe soon..currently down with flu..zzz..and a bit sore throat..sianz 1/2..zz..tonight gonna pop down the pills and sleep ba..anyway haven done my IBE..omg..zzz..i'll do it after i bathe..i confirm..heex..:X..one tonight and one tml night..

exams time table are out..monday-friday..each day one paper.dotz..the last paper end at 7pm..what the..zzz..its time to cheong once again..

today piano lessons..errm..my teacher is LAME..she saw my new phone..then..use the camera to take lame pictures..


before i go for piano lessons today..i..took this picture..yesterday boy came to find mi in the noon..before he went to celebrate his friend birthday..then he dun wanna bring his bag along since today he coming to find mi..so put at my home..lolx..


the piano at the music school..


my working space..yeah..filled with my teacher rubbish..zzz.and..thats my pencil and my hp pouch..lolx..


my teacher is..LAME..keep telling mi..this is a pianist hand..dotz..and she say she's pervert..yeah i agree..lolx..i couldn't be bother..just..continue doing my stuff..


this is then call a pianist hand..:X..another picture she took..zzz..

today learned a lot..zz..anyway..went to meet my boy at jurong point..first to get one idiotic shoe..somehow i'm sick yet i still goes around looking for a shoe for school use..zzz..find till wanna vomit blood..-_-"..finally bought..dun care much le..haha..

then another motive to go jurong point..is to get something i saw..yesterday..


haha..i saw the pig bag sia..wah lao..very nice lor..is not those kiddish type..is those..mature type..lolx..but dunno i dare to bring go out anot...ain't them cute..they are very fat i tell u..zz..those pictures below will prove that..


tats my pink..and tats my white..haha..




family picture..=))..

bb all..cya..time for IBE..anyway below shows the state i'm in now..:X..sick..



p/s:..while i was doing my stuff..my boy did this..-_-"..lolx..and tell mi tell qian..my pig also tio flu..zz..just nice i also flu..haha..thanks for giving mi the hp casing..=)))..

No comments :

Post a Comment