Monday, October 16, 2006

my eyelids have been twitching for one day and one night..-__-"..dunno whats wrong..when nothing seems to be wrong..it just twitch..

bought a new pair of shoes today..finally..threw away the shoes i wore last friday..long time since i wear it..once i wear it crack..anyway..the shoes around 1 year old le..so..can throw le ba..piano lessons..then teacher helped mi with my performance song..=)..my poor boy was on a very long trip to my house..cuz he took 30 from bedok..zz...

i went in jp to buy my shoes..yeah..i went to see it before i go ECP yesterday..then i went back the shop today..and thought eh y no more..then realise i went in wrong shop..:X..bought the shoes..went to see princess hours vcd price..35 bucks..zz..wait till it drop lower then i decide to buy a not ba..many things to buy le..-_-"..heels for mentoring anniversary....><..

anyway..just nice i buy hao my shoes..went out of jp..my boy reach le..=)..so won't have to wait for mi this fussy person to..keep trying the sizes..when it comes to shoes..i more ma fan de..haha..so went my home..ate lunch..fall asleep after tat..with my boy..wake up..watch gong a bit on youtube..look through pictures with him..ate dinner..my poor boy..very very very very long no eat home cook food..ke lian..heex come every sunday to eat ba..=)..

went home at 10 like tat..ya..=)..then i went to bathe...and did my stuff..=)..now blogging..going to sleep soon..=)..night all..anyway some pictures below..retarded pictures..haha..i find it funny..no matter what..is my idea lor..:X..all the best to all who sch reopens tml..=)..enjoy..

No comments :

Post a Comment