Thursday, January 01, 2009

31st december - New Year's Eve

i was watching my bleach and then boy told mi he's already on the way to JP. -_-". i faster prepare myself and rush out. we never had our lunch there but da bao home. haha. bought hamster stuff before heading home too. Got my hamsters a ball, bathing sand and of cuz their food. and ya the ball i purposely choose pink de. =X. is the one u see in Bolt movie, rino use de. damn cute.

got home had our lunch and watched bleach. after that i started testing out the ball. see how my hamsters react to them. haha.

This is my ah pui..okay la seriously i think she slim down le..now the white one is fatter than my brown one de liao..zz!..


okay i put her in my kitchen to run and see her run there..haha..run run run then bang into things..haha..was at the kitchen cuz my boy was there soaking his clothes and stuff like that..at least my brown de know how to react to this ball..not like my white hamster..

okay this is my white de in my room..

at first i put her in..she bite my ball la. cuz got holes there. she busy bitting. zzz! after quite sometime then she start to run around my room and bang here and there. need to help her to start off abit. if not she think she got stuck in something that cannot move.


After a whole afternoon of watching bleach, my boy and i took bus down to IMM to have our dinner. i still remember last year new year eve i went there to help sop get FLH calendar. lolx. We had our dinner at MOS burger.

he was using his hand to cover that area is because he stuff tissue paper into his nose. he's having a running nose la. he's got a damn sensitive nose. and when the person deliver the food come he's still having the tissue on. zz!

the butterfly prawns. picture taken by him. he told mi any artistic picture just take near near will look artistic enough -_-". lol.

Shopped around IMM. before we took bus back home. on bus we pass by the boon lay countdown. they blocked the road like past years. i saw many pple sitting on the road. haha. and ya nana was there but i never joined her ba. by the time i reach home around 11pm le. my boy and i just watched the countdown on tv. busy switching between channel 5 and 8. -_-'. after the countdown show. Channel U start showing one movie.

my boy and mi find it damn familar. then we are able to say what's happening next. to our surprise is the movie we watch on the bus back from KL to SG tat day. lol. really very nice. so we rewatched. the movie is call police catch thief. got lee ming, louis khoo and etc. very nice la. and cuz channel 8 was introducing taiwan. so most of the time we watching that before going back to the movie. the introduce taiwan show make my boy and i damn tempted to go taiwan for our next trip. lol. and my piano teacher just back from there and told mi a lot of stuff about there. tempting!

after that police catch thief movie, watched a bit of volcano high and sleep le.

Last picture taken in 2008. =).

1st Jan 2009

very simple day. woke up already 11pm. watched bleach and eat lunch. watched the whole afternoon. took a nap. wake up dinner and watched bleach. prepare ourselves before go JP. got some stuff. send him to take his shuttle bus. while i take bus home watch the last bit of nonya. lol.

kz off to continue watch bleach. i'm almost completing it le. as in up to date le. no longer lagging behind. maybe time for mi to read the manga. hehe.

tml gonna meet my besties for lunch at JP. =).

No comments :

Post a Comment