Sunday, January 04, 2009

Back to school tml. =(.

i shall upload the rest of the pics today or tml.

gonna pack my room today. haha. prepare myself for a new semester even though i dun really feel like it. ><.

i'm gonna have damn long breaks now and then this whole week cuz tut haven commence yet. and tuesday i dun have school yea. =X. meaning go school 1 day rest again. haha.

last friday when i reached home, my boy already bathe hao falling asleep le. -_-'. he booked out at around 10 plus that night when i was enjoying my prata. i ta bao back the prata for him also.

both of us slept at around 3am that night. -_-". i was chatting with esther online. haha. he was playing with his psp.

sat we slacked till late noon then went to chervon to get his army stuff. went IMM for our dinner. head home and i fall asleep. lolx. got some nice movie showing on channel 5 actually. boy went home then i started to watch little nyonya. those epis i missed. haha.

kz off to pack my room before my boy reach JP. =).

No comments :

Post a Comment