Tuesday, November 05, 2013

On the 88th Month...

Happy 88th Month Anniversary to my dearest fiancé :)

DAR_0106-2

Thanks for going to work the same time as me even though you need not reach so early.

Thanks for always holding on to me tightly especially every morning on the way to work. And that's because I've been feeling giddy for no reason while walking lately. 

Thanks for sitting down on the MRT with me though I know you are very unwillingly too. 

Thanks for travelling with me through the super duper long train rides.

Thanks for running with me at a turtle speed. And I know long distance bore you too much.

Let's work hard together to get our wedding preparation and renovation done! It's not gonna be easy but I know we'll made it. 

Let's walk hand in hand till our 888th anniversary, 8888th anniversary,... 

Thanks for everything my love! 


No comments :

Post a Comment