Saturday, November 30, 2013

Weekend full of events...

I was invited to my colleague's, Hazel's baby shower last Saturday. I went there after my exercise lesson. Glad to be back to the lesson because I skipped one week of lesson due to Run Happy 2013. Will blog more about that next time :)

Anyway, thanks to Lester who came to fetch me down, so we reached there not too early/too late, just in time for a sumptuous lunch. I was really hungry after the 1 hour car ride from boon lay to punggol. We passed through 4 expressways just to get to Punggol. Yup, no joke, 4 expressways! 

Honestly speaking, I got a feeling I will have friends/colleagues coming over for the housewarming next year, complaining how far it is from the west. lol. 

Having said so much, hereby presenting to you Ying Xuan! I gladly welcome her to the Scorpio club. lol.


Lester and I concluded that she will have a high chance sleeping sideways/head tilt sideways as she sleep when she grow older. Because that's a trait of a scorpio. I've been suffering from stiff neck on half of my neck for weeks. I over-worked it but it didn't recover that fast.I highly suspected it's due to my have-to-sleep-sideway sleeping posture that have probably worsen it. -_-. Glad that it's much better now.

Last Sunday, I attended Zhi Xiang's wedding. He's the first among us to get married and have a house which is all done up! It's been more than 2 years since I've met all of my uni mates. We've not met in such a big group ever since we graduated. Seriously, time flies! 

The wedding was held at Marina Mandarin Hotel. It's like exactly 1 year ago(probably 2 days apart), I attended Hazel's wedding at the same location. lol. So much of a coincidence. 

Took a #OOTD Shot in the hotel toilet..

I had a great time catching with the rest of the uni mates, other than Darwis/Guo Liang which are the 2 I often meet. Glad that everyone's doing well in their life, singles enjoying their life, attached ones are prepping for wedding/house..#lifeaftergraduation, 

Not forgetting, we chatted about each others' travelling experience. Though I've just come back not long ago, but I'm tempted to travel again lol.But I know it won't be so soon that I'll travel again. :(

                    
With Riko! It has been quite awhile since I met her :)

The group shots that night whereby everyone has a copy of it..The service was really good because they are fast in delivering the photos. Those instant photobooth with props are really slow...And I've met those who don't wish to print each guests a copy, and instead they asked you to go to their facebook/website to get the softcopy. -_-". 


We grab hold of the photographer walking around and requested him to take a photo for us before he walked away.

The table shot with Zhi Xiang and his wife, Elizabeth :)

Hereby wishing them a happy and blissful marriage!

No comments :

Post a Comment