Sunday, December 01, 2013

Dinner @ Saveur (Far East Plaza)

I met up with highness not long ago to celebrate my birthday, though it's belated, but it's the thoughts that counts :) I wasn't in Singapore before/during my birthday, so all the celebrations are belated. Plus I was too busy before my BKK trip, I didn't really had time to meet up with any friends then. So, this year all my celebrations are belated. 

I've heard of Saveur for the longest possible time, but because their first branch was located at a not-that convenient place, I didn't bother to try it. And they have the no reservation system, hence the queue is like always long. 

We chose to go to the Saveur @ Far East Plaza because it's much more convenient for us. Both of us managed to reach there early and we got our seats pretty quickly. It was almost full house by 6.15pm. If you are going there in big groups, do make sure to get there early, if it's just 2-4 people, it's easier to get a seat. The restaurant area ain't that big.

FYI, Saveur actually means Bristonomy, a small, modest and casual restaurant with nice food that is made affordable and can be enjoyed by many. :)

Their logo is a duck, I think it's pretty obvious what they are famous for right? 


Both of us ordered the Duck Confit (their signature dish). And guessed what? It's only 12.90! Probably the most affordable Duck Confit I've ever eaten.

While waiting for the food to arrive, I gave highness her souvenirs from BKK. I've bought quite a bit of Rilakkuma Stuffs in BKK and I'll never forget to buy for the others Rilakkuma lover around me too.


She gave me Victoria's Secret shower bath set with various different scents as my birthday gift. Thanks! :) 


I can't help but to camwhore with the pink plastic bag! lol. Oh and pardon for me looking weird because my fringe was really long. I can't get used to my long fringe looks too hence Derp helped me to snip it off! I'm too busy to head to the salon. 

Other than ordering the Duck Confit, we ordered the Saveur's Pasta which costs $4.90. It serves as a side dish to us because it's pretty small but good enough for 2 person to share it. 

The pasta is one of their signature dish too and it really tastes good! 

Here comes our main...

Duck Confit serves with mushroom and mash potatoes. 

I find that the portion is just nice for me,perhaps guys will find it not filling enough but for $12.90, it's totally worth it! I'll definitely go back there to try other french cuisine in the near future or when I'm craving for Duck Confit.

Saveur (Far East Plaza)
#01-07B, Far East Plaza, 14 Scott's Road
For more information, you may head to: http://www.saveur.sg/


The shower set from Highness. Thanks once again! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment