Monday, December 02, 2013

The last month of the year..


December, the last month of the year and also the festive month, has just arrived unknowingly.

As I grow older, every year seems to pass by faster and faster. I don't remember time passes by so fast when I was young. I'm kind of freaking out knowing that December is here all of a sudden  #signsofaging

So what's in store for me this December?

Just as I thought I won't be so busy as I was in November, I think my prediction skills failed badly this time round.

The first half of December would be filled with baby shower and celebrations, not forgetting the flea market that I'm participating in. It's not the first flea market that I've partipated in, but I do feel the excitement though.I really can't wait to get rid of my preloved clothes and have some extra moolah for cny.

Tieing up loose ends for my solmenization ceremony is part of the to-do list for this December. I can't help but to procrastinate for the longest ever time.

The birthday celebration of the fiancé, xmas and new year celebration will all come in one shot.

Admist the busy schedule, the goal to keep fit is still ongoing. It's not easy especially during the festive month.

Not forgetting, I'm already started to plan my marathon schedule for 2014. Yes I know, house renovation, rom and whatsoever is coming, but the goal of completing at least a half marathon in 2014 will still be 1 of my top priority. No idea if I'll be crazy enough to try a full marathon but I'm going for half marathon at the ver least.

Decemeber is also the time to look back at 2013 and reflect on the resolutions set for this year, have they been met and also time to penning down your resolutions for 2014..

I do hope that everyone will embrace and enjoy this joyous month as I do! Have a blast :)

No comments :

Post a Comment