Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A fish affair @ Fish & Co (Jurong Point)

Few weeks back. Li Hua celebrated my belated birthday for me @ Fish & Co (Jurong Point)

We didn't really know what to eat but we would prefer to meet in the west area, so that we can reach home earlier and have a good rest. :) We only decide on Fish & Co on the day itself. I really got quite sick of the things in Jurong Point. :S

I reached there first and managed to get a seat first while waiting for Li Hua to arrive. Although it's a weekday, I never expect it to be so packed though.

Never did I expect that they have started to use Ipad as their menu! Honestly speaking, I fully support the use of Ipad in replacement of the traditional menu in restaurants, because it's so much more ecofriendly :)


I browsed through the Ipad while waiting for Li Hua.I explored the menu and looked at their interface in detail, I give a rating of 9/10 for it's user friendliness :) 

The staff did gave me a quick tutorial on how to order the food via the Ipad. Thumbs up for the effort! I believed they have been going around day and night giving instructions.

They have maximized their manpower effort and no longer need to have someone rushing around to take orders and do a thousand things at the same time.

We ordered the Seafood Platter for Two! I have a huge craving for the grilled calamari inside.


:)

Li Hua with the super big platter. 

:)

We didn't topped up any drinks/soup and just have plain water all the way. Without ordering the drink and soup, both of us can't even finished the platter at all. But we managed to finished almost 90% of it. hehe.

p/s: There's a promotion for citibank card holder going on at Fish & Co, so it's pretty worth it with the extra discounts :)


Fish & Co (Jurong Point)
#03-34, Jurong Point Shopping Centre, 1 Jurong West Central 2

Birthday gifts and birthday card from Li Hua :)

Thanks for the birthday treat and also all the sportswear! I simple love it and I've got more sports wear now. Derp has been complaining my sportswear flooding the whole wardrobe. oops! 

Though it's a short meetup, but I'm glad both of us squeeze time out to meet each other despite our busy schedules :) May many more years of friendship to come! 

No comments :

Post a Comment