Saturday, December 14, 2013

OOTD Reviews

It's been awhile since I done up a OOTD reviews of my latest loots. So here it goes..

Fairebelle's Swan Song Lace Dress in White. 

If you think this is just a normal plain simple white dress, it's actually not. It's actually low back :) Click on the review here to see more pictures of this pretty dress. 

Gingerbelle's Jaylee Flare Dress.

I've seen this danity dress on Lilypirates, but I hesitated to get it.  It was sold out in no time and the backorder was open. I delay again and by then the backorder was closed. I somehow forgotten about the dress and when I saw it on Gingerbelle, I know I've to get it!  The owner of Gingerbelle, Hui Shi, is one of my facebook friends. Hence, the buying process was much faster. I got it even before it was launched. :)

For the detailed review of the dress, click here.

Last but not least, my latest dress which I just got it this week...

Love Bonito's Gerri Dress 

I really love the dress but I find it not that flattering on me. Hence I've decided to let it go and have actually sell it away few days ago. I've did up a review here just in case there is backorder for this dress. Hope that it helps! 

No comments :

Post a Comment