Sunday, February 09, 2014

CNY 2014!

On CNY's Eve, I didn't went to work. Everyone was allowed to take half day leave and HR will auto deduct half day from our annual leave. Only on CNY we get such benefits, because on new year eve, if we were to take leave it will be a full day leave despite letting us off at 3pm. 

I spent my CNY's eve sleeping, eating and heading to the gym before heading back home for more eating. lol! 

I've never went to the gym at Jurong West Stadium before despite having lessons there every Saturday. The facilities in the gym are really good and new, and while you are on the threadmill, you have a splendid view facing the swimming pool. The downside of the threadmill is, they will auto stop after 20 minutes. If you want to hog the machine longer, you will have to restart it then. -_-". 

I  gym-ed for an hour before heading home. :)  


My post gym treats. lol! Pop down 2 pineapple balls and have gryphon tea. They are like my new favourite brand of tea because I think they do taste better than twg. 

I went to kpo my parents in the kitchen because they were making far too much noise prepping for the reunion dinner. Dad is cooking reunion dinner for us for the first time and mum is helping him. 

I had to often do some checks on them to make sure everything is alright. They sounded as though they were going to burn the kitchen down. -_-". 

Some CNY deco put up by my Mum. I told her to buy a pair of horses because I've got totally no time to go and get it, and she got me these. 



So I asked her why did she paste it on the outisde, she told me she read on newspaper/magazine that it will scare the monster 'nian' away. lolol. 

The reunion dinner was ready by 7pm. 


:):)

We hardly have home cooked food so we do learn to be more appreciative as times goes by. We sweep everything clean within half an hour of eating lol! I've told them a million times to cut down on the amount of food to buy for cny so as to prevent leftovers. Dad has started to cook more often for us nowadays, ever since he was praised for his good cooking on CNY's eve. I'm so gonna miss his cooking when I move out, but I'll make the effort to go back often :)

On CNY Day 1, we went over to visit my paternal grandmother before heading over to my aunt's place.


My  初一  #OOTD taken with the flowers at my aunt's place! Pardon about the hair because am really having a bad hair day. 

#LOTD


Derp's #OOTD taken at the playground below my house lol.


A proper shot of my 初一  #OOTD. Dress from MGPLabel, and I only received it on CNY's eve eve. Thanks Derp for helping me alter the dress. Anyway, you can read the review of the dress here.

We woke up early on CNY Day 2. We had to travel all the way to Serangoon North and then to Tampinese before heading back to the west. 

CNY 初二 #OOTD. Top and bottom from MGPLabel too. The reviews are up here :)

First couple pic this CNY.

We went to Serangoon North to visit Derp's secondary school teacher. We went with Derp's brother, Jolene, Jolene's Sister and husband and not forgetting Matthias :) 


Group photo at Derp's teacher's house :) 

We left around lunch time and they send us off to Serangoon. We went to have our lunch before heading to Tampnese, to Derp's grandmother's place. We wasn't really hungry but we went ahead to settle our lunch just incase there wasn't anything to eat at his grandmother's place. lol. There's bound to be CNY goodies, but perhaps not main course.

We settled our lunch at Rmaen Play @ Nex.. Our first time dining there, it seems not too bad and they are open on CNY day 2. We can't hiam so much because many shops are still close and we don't really wish to eat fastfood.


#LOTD for 初二

Oreo Milkshake! 


Can't really remember what is it call, but I think it's the miso char siew ramen. Derp chose this. 


I had the mini ramen which is exactly the same as Derp's ramen, just probably half of the normal version as I wasn't really hungry and Derp was not willing to share his mains. Anyway, he can afford to eat but not me lol!  

We head over to his grandmother place and it was gambling session all the way...

Pic credits to his cousin who took this photo lol. 

We went home around 9+ that day while the rest of them head for movie. We didn't tag along because it was too far from us. Perhaps next year onwards, it will be possible then :)

Because everyone enjoyed the huat-ing session on 初二, they decide to have a steamboat session and also to celebrate Derp's baby cousin 2nd birthday. Not forgetting, another round of gambling lol! 

Happy 2nd Birthday Le Xuan! :)

She's really afraid of guys or would I say, she's shy haha! 

There she is, distributing cakes to everyone! :) 

She ran off very fast after that hahaha! 

We left at around 10pm last night while the rest continue playing.

That pretty sums up my CNY 2014, and CNY is ending in less than a week time. Hope that everyone has enjoy it as much as I do :)

Ending this post with another couple pic of us. Our last CNY as Ms and Mr!

No comments :

Post a Comment