Thursday, February 27, 2014

Offically Married!

I'm here to announce that I'm offically married! :)

I'm still feeling surreal and smiling whenever I think back of that moment, the moment when we said our vows and we were pronounced as man and wife.

I've too many people to thank for helping me throughout the whole planning journey, and not forgetting those who have helped us in one way or another on the day itself. Especially those who dolled me up from head to toe, and the few angels whom I last minute approached for help and they willingly agree without second thoughts.

婚姻是一辈子,我们的友情也是一辈子的!

I'll be back to do a proper blogpost once I've received the photos. Stay tuned :)

Ending this post with a non-edited photo out of the many shots we took that day..




No comments :

Post a Comment