Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

It's our 8th Valentine's day together this year! 

Just a #throwback to what went on for the past 7 years of Valentine's Day. We have really changed so much or should I say, I've actually change so much. 

2007, our first valentine's day.

I was having my poly attachment during that period of time. You came down to meet me with flowers and also we have our first V day dinner at Billy Bombers. We have the thinking that it was very expensive, and we kept telling ourselves back then. 

When I looked back, I realised it was $29.90 per pax for a 4 course dinner and we were complaining it was expensive?? How to find V day dinner that's 29.90 per pax  in 2014? lol.



I've come to realized he really like this design of flowers because he almost wanted me to hold this kind of design for my ROM bouquet. 

2008 - We graduated from Poly. We were busy with a MLM company hence we didn't really celebrate it. We had dinner at Xin Wang at Cinileisure if I never remember wrongly. 


He got me fake flowers that year and burberry perfume. 


He also gotten this for me because while walking at Orchard, I spotted this bear and find it really cute so he bought for me. 

2009 - We didn't celebrate it at all because he just booked out of his camp. I can't remember what passing out ceremony it was, but it was during his sispec(now known as sis) days. 

He was mad tired and once he reached my house, he bathed and sleep. We wanted to go out to have dinner but he slept all the way. We ended up having fastfood I think. 

Then the very next day, we wanted to have a belated celebration, but didn't because his poly friend/army friend got into a car accident and was hospitalized. So in short, even my belated v day celebration was ruined. I think we make it up the following week or so and eat at Kushinbo. 


2010 - Valentine's day was on the first day of CNY. So we had a early V day celebration. Just a simple dinner at Crystal Jade Korea BBQ @ Taka.



My gift for him that year. #likeapro I know. lol! Come to think of it, I've no idea where is it now. 

2011 - Valentine's day was during a school day. It was his first year in NTU and I was in my final year. We met up after school and head down to orchard. We had our early dinner and went for Number 4 Gala movie screening. 


Please ignore that fat me. Anyway that should be the most beautiful roses I've ever received on V day haha! That bear is still around :) 

My first Nuffnang Event. 

2012 - Another early V day celebration because I was interested to visit Sentosa's Maritime Museum. We then went for a dinner at Sun with Moon. The food was really not bad and I've not had a chance to go back there again.Their toufu cheescake is superb! 

Probably the peak period of my life that year. 

2013 - Early V day Celebration at Dozo. Since we had spare time during the CNY, we went ahead to celebrate V day first then. Dozo do have valentine's day menu but is definitely over our budget. We are more interested to try their normal menu and indeed, it never disappoint us. :)


I will blog about 2014 celebration soon. We had a simple dinner a week ago, I'm gonna cooked something simple out for the actual V day dinner tonight. Not forgetting, we are going to rest early for our first marathon of the year, post V day activities - 10km run!

I've already planned to cook steak and etc for 2015 V day celebration because by then we are already staying inside haha! The V day dinner prices are getting ridiculous and we say no to buffet/fast food hence, we are left with cook ourselves, or just simply order delivery and aimply enjoy a movie in our new house :)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there! Enjoy this season of love, no worries if you don't have a partner because you do have your friends/family. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment