Sunday, February 02, 2014

Hello February, the shortest month in the year.


The first month of 2014 has just passed by in a blink of eyes. With all the preparation for my house/rom/cny, January was definitely a fulfilling yet busy month.

I've had days whereby I'm so not motivated to go to work, but the festive season at the end of the month was definitely something I look forward to.

Achieved quite a lot in January - gotten my house keys, tried my gown, exercise routine kicks in and is still ongoing, eat clean  probably not thanks to CNY.

Feburary, though it's a short month but many things coming up for me. My first marathon in 2014 in just 2 weeks time, our way of celebrating valentine's day. lol! Though I run reguarly, but I'll still be nervous no matter what at the starting point.

Getting married in just a few weeks time, I'm just hoping that nothing goes wrong and everyone will enjoy it.

Looking forward to the staycation and gonna start prepping for the photoshoot in May, not forgetting to tie up loose ends for our renovation stuff. It's a major project that's going to haunt us for many months, but we gotta hang on!

May everyone enjoy their February because it's the shortest month in the year, and also the romantic month :)

No comments :

Post a Comment