Saturday, January 03, 2015

Hello 2015!

It's back to the first blank page of a brand new year! Time to look back at the resolutions I've set for 2014 and plan what's in for 2015.

My resolutions for 2014 were: Keep fit, Stay Healthy, Save Money

I'm glad that I kept to it and in 2015, I'm aiming for the same resolutions but on top of that, I'm adding one more resolution.


Resolutions for 2015:  Keep fit, Stay Healthy, Save Money and Do what You Love, Love What you Do. 

Being healthy means everything hence I'm not going into it. Keeping fit is a life long goal and having no time is just an excuse. It's the effort that counts and I don't want to regret when I'm old.

Save money and that's because there's so many things I still want to achieve in life (for example travelling, taking up new skills and etc). Now that the house is settled which makes me feel less stressful, it's down to the actual wedding expense and then I'm free-ed!

Do what you Love, Love what you do is a mantra I wish to keep in mind from now on. In 2014, I discovered more things that I love to do and I wish to do it more often. After all, you only live once. #noregrets isn't it?

So once again, Hello 2015! I'm going to make you as awesome as 2014 :)

No comments :

Post a Comment