Sunday, June 21, 2015

03/05/2015 - Off to Klang to attend #jasewedsclaire Day 3 - Flying Back to Singapore, Exploring KILA 2 (Ramen Ten @ KILA 2)

The 3 days 2 nights trip pass by in a flash and the next moment I know, I'm heading back to Singapore! It has to be my most pack (in terms of schedule) getaway ever.

On the last day, we got up pretty early to catch the 9;30am bus to the airport. Our flight was 12+pm and we will reach Singapore around 1+pm.


Morning #selfie while on shuttle bus to the airport.


#welfie before dozing of on the bus.


It was yet another 45 minutes ride to the airport.


Arriving at KILA 2 

We had around an hour plus before boarding the plane. We managed to do some last minute shopping (didn't had the time to do so when we landed on Day 1 as we were rushing for our shuttle bus to the hotel back then) and bought some goodies home. Not many but just a few of it.

There were lots of food choices but we ended up at this restaurant call Ramen Ten for our lunch. It's a halal certified ramen restaurant which you can find it in Singapore too.



The menu


I ordered the Spicy Chicken Karaage Ramen - RM$24.15


Derp ordered the Spicy Salmon Ramen - RM $30.55

The portion was really huge (I didn't encounter such big bowl of ramen in Singapore before) and there was lots of ingredients inside. Even though it doesn't taste like those authentic Jap ramen, but the ramen were really spicy!

I gave up eating my spicy chicken karaage ramen as I couldn't take the spicy-ness. Derp's ramen was slightly less spicy so we exchange to eat in the end haha!

The price was affordable but doubt I will eat this brand of Ramen in Singapore as there's so many Ramen restaurant which I've yet to try yet.

Ramen Ten @ KILA2 
Lot & No: L2-22A
Operation Hours: 24 Hours

And so that marks the end of my 3 days 2 nights in Klang. 

Really thankful to Jase and Claire for the hospitality throughout the trip (from booking of the hotel and transporting us around)! 

It was my first time attending a overseas wedding. I guess it will be my last too haha! Afterall, how often do we have relatives holding their wedding overseas (unless they have different nationality spouses) right? 

A really memorable and unforgettable trip, seeing my close friend getting married to her best friend, first overseas trip with the girls and so on! Alright that's all for the last installment of #jasewedsclaire and it's less than a month to yet another getaway with Derp. Looking forward!

For other entries of my KL Trip, you may click on the links below: 

No comments :

Post a Comment