Thursday, January 10, 2013

AFA 2012

10th Nov 2012 - AFA 2012!

AFA 2012 is held at singpaore expo! Its my first time attending AFA cause usually i attend STGCC only! But this year i intend to attend AFA cause of the one-piece merchandise sold at the booth! Its really over crowded!

Our tickets! Didnt pre-order their tickets this time cause no diff! STGCC if you pre-order their standard ticket got free gift! auntie me lol!

The one piece booth is super prominent :), super easy to spot.

Oh ya we need to queue to get into the merchandise area. different from the exhibit booth! Pic taken when queueing to get in. super crowded!

Me with my one piece merchandise and also huge one piece poster hehe!

Bought the one-piece z movie at AFA 2012. I've been constantly reminding boy that the ticket is still aorund, we need to remember to turn up for the movie lol. And yes free one piece poster + file upon purchase of the tickets. Got myself a pink chopper recycle bag and i cant bear to use it. -_-". Boy got himself the one piece sticker, and last but not least, the 1000 one piece puzzle which we both completed togteher BUT i must say i put in more effort to fix up the puzzle and boy is incharge of gluing plus framing it up for me.  =X. If you ask me to glue it i confirm mess it up one! lol.

The progress of the one piece puzzle as below:

Did my favourite chopper first! :)

 Completed!

Now the puzzle is hanging up in my room thanks to boy for helping me frame it up! The most challenging part of the puzzle is when i encounter the parts whereby all the colour is of the same tone! You never know whether is it right or wrong cause it just seems right. Happy to complete it if not is 浪费钱! Saw others 1000 one piece puzzle at puzzle world and it costs like $80 bucks. If i not wrong the puzzle i bought at AFA was only $30! So worth it! But i've got no choice to buy the frame from puzzle world. No idea of any other place which sell puzzle stuff.

I will defintely try my best to go afa and stgcc every year! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment