Monday, January 21, 2013

Itacho Sushi, Malaysia Boleh, Baby Emme, Love Bonito Sales!

Had a few meetups with li hua for the last 2 months to celebrate my belated birthday, xmas gift exchange and most importantly out FTT test. Will elaborate more as i goes along :)

First up, I met up with li hua at Jcube Itacho for dinner to celebrate my belated birthday and she got me my favourite rilakkuma stuff which i can really put it to good use.
Our feasts at itacho

cant really tell whats the 2 rilakkuma stuff?

Thats a rilakkuma 2013 calendar + 2013 planner. So pretty and its in my favourite pink :) Thanks li hua for the birthday presents!

Itacho @ Jcube
2 Jurong East Central 1
#02-15 JCube

We had our xmas exchange at Jurong Point - Malaysia Boleh. Okay there's this fasinating fact about this place. I stayed near jurong point,  so whenever there's new shop in jurong point, i'm bound to know it first hand. If i'm not wrong, Malaysia Boleh was opened late last year, probably sep/oct, i cant really remember when but its like quite sometimes ago BUT everytime i want to dine in there, its always crowded. When i say always, i really mean always and i just go in turn one round and get out. The crowd at malaysia boleh never get to lessen even though there's other fantastic food in Jurong Point, even till this date its still crowded! 

I've been wanting to try the clay pot rice from Malaysia Boleh cause i think i've tried a the best claypot rice when i was in KL! When i go in and took a look without dining in, i've set my eyes on the claypot rice and wonder does it taste the same as the one i ate in KL.

I finally got a seat at Malaysia Boleh after work 1 day. Machiam strike toto, super hard to find seats even though i was there early like 7pm. I still got to hanged around awhile to wait for seats. omg!

So here's what we ordered at Malaysia Boleh that day. They called themsevles the Pertaling Street Famous Claypot Chicken Rice. Pertaling is the 'chinatown' in KL which i had my lok lok and the clay pot rice there. So when i see it, i was hoping it has exactly the same taste as the one i had in KL cause i really misses it. And YES its really the SAME! whahahha! I'm so happy!! I can finally satisfy my claypot rice craving in singapore without going to KL. :) I've been craving for it since i come back from KL. 

Now where can i get Bak Kwa in SG that taste like those in KL? hmmm

Anyway other than the claypot rice, we also shared prawn noodle and the hokkien mee. I know it looks like fried kuay tiao in SG. lol. I think the food is overall not bad leh if u know what to order of cause. I shall tabao the claypot rice home one day since i know getting a seat there is as good as striking toto/4d. 

Happy me with the claypot rice. Sinful but yet so yummy :) Just tell myself to exercise more after that than. lol. Its worth it! 

Malaysia Boleh
Jurong Point #03-28

The xmas card that li hua gave me. so pretty~ Thanks!

Oh ya in early dec, i took my first try on FTT. Was quite confident cause i studied it quite thoroughly. End up i failed :( but Li Hua passed on first attempt. But i never give up, booked my next test date on 19th Jan which is 2 days ago, was having slight fever the night before and when i woke up, i think i never even studied that hard for this FTT, i was even late cause its raining cats and dogs the whole of sat all over singapore. I passed the 2nd time round! 49/50!! :):). So happy can? Was still afraid if i fail again is damn sian la! Li Hua has been waiting for me to apply the PDL together. so kind of her :) Yes we are going to apply it damn soon and start finding our driving instructors :) One step closer to my driving license.

Next up, another big happenings of dec 2012 is the birth of baby Emme. she's born on 12/12/2012. so nice date right? By right she should be out on 13/12/2012, but her mother decide to get induce on 12/12/2012. Almost couldnt make it cause she just dont want to come out lol. In the end she was borned around 10pm that night. I was contacting Karen the whole day wondering whats the progress and should we go down on 12/12 or 13/12 depend son what time baby is out lol. We even bought ready all the gifts and etc. Till a point no reply from her, i know she's in too much pain liao! next moment after i bathe, i receive a message saying baby out liao! :)

Me and the 1 day old Emme!

Our boss and colleagues went down on 13/12 after work to visit karen and to see baby Emme! She's so small in my arms! I'm glad she did open her eyes when i'm carrying her that time! Anyway Karen gave birth without the use of epidural. super brave girl can? *full respect to her* lol. Her story is well known to our bosses and colleauges. Hopefully i can see her during CNY Luo Hei. By then she's around 2 months old le! hehe.

And last but not least, i attended Love Bonito sales with hazel. Got myself 3 dress from the sales and they are selling at $18 dollars each. Hazel bought 2 dress + 1 top. :)

Us after the sales.

Anyway the BEST part of the sales is to get to see Love Bonito founders~ They each at different cashiers. So when it was our turn to pay, i'm so glad it was rachel! lol. I treat her as my 女神! She's so pretty and she got a god damn good figure :)

Hazel, me and Rachel!

She asked us our names and even ask us where we working and is it far from the sales event. lol. When she asked our names we couldnt reply her. Think we just dumbfounded at that point of time by her beauty. lol. I will defintely go to future love bonito sales if  time allows :)

No comments :

Post a Comment