Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Good Bye 2012! Hello 2013! I dont really like my 2012 and lets hope that 2013 will be better? :)

Have you make your new year resolutions? I've made mine and here it goes:

1) To go snorkelling at marine life park! cant wait but i intend to do it after cny la! I dont want all the tan lines during cny!
2) To take up scuba diving lesson! Saw it on groupon! 2 hour lesson! hehe! Just want to have a feel of it.
3) Work hard and save money for taiwan at end of may!
4) My birthday next year is a public holiday! So i shall go BKK! lol. well planned right? :):)
5) Continue my exercise regimen and i've been doing it for the whole of 2012 so 2013 also a MUST!
6) Driving license! Passed my ftt and start driving lessons at least! But i dont expect myself to pass at the first try lol. *cross fingers*

Okay thats all i guess! Shall continue blogging about 2012 happenings! So backdated!!

23rd Sep - KL Day 3

Woke up with a headache! I think i suffered from hangover the whole day -_-".headache max! Must be the beer the night before! Thanks goodness is the last day!

Polaroids taken on the 2nd day night hehe!

Breakfast on the 3rd day!  The omelette is our favourite hehe!

:)

Not much pictures on the 3rd day but we did some last minute shopping after checking out! Faster walk to sungei wang to continue some last minute shopping lol! Put our luggage and bags at the concierge! Manage to get oursevles more clothes and some snacks to bring home :)

Some random photos below!

My initals! I got from the shop whereby esther buy the blue beanbag toy lol. Find it damn chio and its in pink hence i bought it! I've not think of where to hang it yet lol.


Esther hugging her blue toy back to sg lol.

Yup thats all for the KL trip! 3 days 2 nights just fly pass very fast! Am glad that we manage to have a short getaway cause we wont know when we will be free again. I'll defintely visit KL again for a short getaway maybe in this coming year? :)

19th Sep 2012 - YY birthday Celebration!

Celebrated YY birthday in advance as esther and me is heading off to KL one day after her birthday!

Went to fish and co at clementi mall! As usual the fish and co peeps made her stand on the chair and sang her a birthday song lol.



All our funny faces lol!

YY just went to aussie to further her studies for 1 year! :(. Had a mini farewell for her and also esther's hens night! Will blog about it soon! Gonna miss YY so much! hope she faster come back!

No comments :

Post a Comment