Sunday, January 27, 2013

Randoms

Hello! I've been so busy lately! I'm still working on the long post on boy's birthday celebration last year. Our trip to Sentosa Marine Life Park! stay tuned then. :)

I've been so busy cause of bestie wedding and also gatherings! We finally got our gatecrash items more or less ready! :). Stayed till nearly 12am at her house doing it up. Cant wait for the actual day to see the effect lol.

I havent really get ready for CNY yet! Tell myself after bestie wedding then i shall pack my room and etc. But its like after her wedding it's less than 1 week to CNY liao. omg~ lol. I'm taking leave after her wedding and i hope to get most of the cny things done. Wanted to get new bedsheet too!

But i've gotten my new bolster already hahahahah! Saw this rilakkuma prints bolster at ntuc extra in hougang one while having lunch there. Went to get it the night at JP ntuc extra that night lol. I cant possibly hug the bolster back from hougang one to jurong.

This bolster came in time cause i've been wanting to change my bolster lol! And yes i dont hug those giangtic ones if you are wondering. i only like this size of bolster :) And of cause this rilakkuma bolster need a cover.

Came home late last night and was checking email. Saw this Agnes B Bag which caught my eye. Seems good le, just that the handle is those cloth type and i'm still comtemplating~



On the other hand, i'm also looking at this CECIL McBEE bag. It seems more class and the handle is not cloth type! lol.


The CECIL McBEE is cheaper than the Agnes B one by 1 dollar or so. If you are wondering where to get them,click for agnes b and CECIL McBEE :) Guess i should be getting the CECIL McBEE bag hmm..nowadays deals got so many such bags and i just can't help to give them a second look. Always so tempted to get it!
  
Was clearing my hp pictures and saw this few funny and yet cute pictures in my hp. All taken by boy and send to me during my work time. He disturb me with these pictures or probably he's just bored at home.

He took all the toys to wash one fine sunny day~

Ta dah! All back on my bed after their bathe :)

And then another fine day, he send me my penguin photo angry bird looking at me which makes me lol in office. hahaha!


Then boy decided to modify my penguin a little... and it becomes like that..

-_-" look like la bi xiao xin can? lololol

And i dont know this look like joker from batman! HAHA!

 And thats all, will be back soon i hope! Its going to be another busy week!

No comments :

Post a Comment